Free webinar “Russia – Bahraini food trade in post-covid-19 era” now open for registration
Incona invites everyone to an open webinar “Russia – Bahraini food trade in post-COVID-19 era”. The event will be organized by the Export Bahrain and the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Russian Food House in Dubai and the Incona company.
The event will outline the new opportunities appearing in the Russian – Bahraini food trade in the post-COVID-19 era. The participants are going to discuss the current food market trends, opportunities of supplier diversification and governmental measures of food trade support implemented in both countries. The meeting will end with a Q & A session.
Key points from the Russian side:
• Russian – GCC food trade. Current situation and the prospects;
• Legal requirements for importing food products to Russia: import procedures, standards;
• Introduction of Russian food manufacturers; the types of products that they can supply to
• The opportunities of Russian Food House and other Russian entities for supporting Russia –
Bahraini food trade;
• Measures of food export support implemented in Russia;
• How can Bahraini F&B businesses access buyers / distributors in the Russian market.
Key points from the Bahraini side:
• Overview of Bahraini food sector;
• Legal requirements for importing food products to Bahrain: import procedures, standards;
• Introduction of Bahraini food manufacturers; the types of products that they can supply to
• Measures of food export support implemented in Bahrain.
Join us on Monday, May 31st to learn more about Russia – Bahraini food trade in post-COVID-19 era. Beginning at 11:00 a.m. Bahrain time. Participation is free.
Registration for the webinar: