Free webinar “Russia – UAE food trade: opportunities and success stories” now open for registration
Incona invites everyone to an open webinar “Russia – UAE food trade: opportunities and success stories”. The event will be organized by Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Moscow Chamber of Commerce & Industry with the support of the Russian Food House in Dubai.
The event will outline the new opportunities in the Russia – UAE food trade. The participants are going to discuss the bilateral trade dynamics, the common trends in the food trade and the export opportunities for companies from both countries. The meeting will end with a Q & A session.
Key points from the Russian side:
• Russia – UAE food trade. Practical issues;
• Introduction of Russian food manufacturers; the types of products that they can supply to the UAE. Success story of leading Russian food exporter;
• The opportunities of Russian Food House and other Russian entities for supporting Russia – UAE food trade.
Key points from the UAE side:
• Russia – UAE food trade. Dynamics and common trends;
• Success story of leading UAE food exporter;
• Export opportunities to UAE for Russian food manufacturers.
Join us on Thursday, January 21st to learn more about Russia – UAE food trade in post-COVID-19 era. Beginning at 12:00 p.m. – noon Dubai time. Participation is free.
Registration for the webinar: https://app.glueup.ru/event/1222/